Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spiderman Valentine's Day Box

It's time again to make a Valentine's Day box for the kiddo to take to school.  This one was super easy and quick.

If you consider yourself to be 'challenged' in the crafting department, don't worry - my 3 year old was also able to help with this project.

I cut open the top of a box we had gotten in the mail - shoe boxes or tissue boxes work fine.  I covered the whole box in red paper and cut out black squares for the building windows.

I googled a picture of Spiderman and also found a really awesome Spiderman font to use.  Here's a link to the font if you like the one I used.

I printed some heart shaped webs - so that it would at least have some Valentine's Day theme to it :), and used a couple pieces of white string to make some 3 dimensional web.  That's pretty much it!



5 comments:

  1. I realize this is old, but I finally figured out how to create the name with the image. Now, how did you print them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, could you share how you created the name with the image, please.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you find that image of spider man?

    ReplyDelete