Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ninja Turtle Party

Jaden's 5th Birthday was Ninja Turtles.  He wanted a pool party ("because turtles swim") so we didn't have the party at home.  Thus - less decorating, etc.

 I printed invitations and made mini pizza boxes to put them in.  I also put a gummy pizza in for the kids to enjoy.
Image result for ninja turtle gummy pizza 
Here is the pizza box cover I made. 
Feel free to download it and print them to fit your own invitations. 
I've also included a link to the birthday party invitation. 
It is a publisher file and you can edit the details for your own party!



The cakes turned out super cute, but by the time I took pictures of them, they had melted slightly in the heat of the afternoon.  So trust me when I say - they were prettier before these were taken.

For these cakes, I baked half round cakes in a dome shaped metal bowl.  I covered them with green fondant, and then piped on the faces.  It turned out easier than I thought it would be. 


These Ninja Turtle cookies were found at Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment