Monday, February 19, 2024

Video Game Cakes

 

These were made for a parent who specifically asked for Fortnite Battle Royale.  I made these before I knew anything about the game so I had to google ideas of what to make for each cupcake topping.




The next pictures are of 3 different Minecraft cakes. It's a popular ask.  The sword on the first one was originally made too big and was too heavy to stay on the cake so I had to make it twice. LOL.





The next one I did (for my own kid) was just square cupcakes arranged to look like the sword.  I did buy a square cupcake pan for this and it works well for making individual brownies too.

This one was so simple and looked great in the pictures. 



The third Minecraft cake I've made was requested to be a simple sheet cake. So we designed it to look like a creeper face.  The hardest part of this was measuring correctly for the "puzzle" of squares to fit together right. 



Lastly, I present two different Sonic the Hedgehog cakes (made several years apart from one another).  The second one shows how much my skills improved over time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment