Monday, July 31, 2023

DIY Cupcake Kits

Wow it's been a while since my last post but I started getting a lot of spam comments on stuff and made it back to clean it up - now here I am. 


I searched through a lot of what I've done and made the past few years to find some content and this was SUCH a fun project.  I actually made a bunch of these and sold them to friends and customers on my cake site. 


These a DIY Mini Cupcake Kits.  Themed for holidays is my favorite way to pack these.  The pictures I'm adding are from Halloween themed kits.

I started by baking A LOT of mini cupcakes and making 3 colors of buttercream frosting.  This can be done with standard size cupcakes as well. 

I packed 18 mini cupcakes in a box with 3 piping bags (do not cut the tips) of colored buttercream frosting.  

Suggestions:
Halloween kits: purple, orange and green
Christmas kits: red, green, white
Easter kits: pink, baby blue, yellow

Next I packed 4 little sauce container with themed sprinkles, tied up the box with a ribbon and delivered. 

This is such a fun activity for the kids. 












No comments:

Post a Comment